If you have an office, you have to keep it clean. That means that you…
Offering Professional Cleaning For Your Vacation Rental
If you have a vacation rental, you need to make sure it is clean. Cleanliness is one of the most important keys to a great rating. Plus, your guests do not want an extensive chore list at the end of their stay. So, getting a cleaning service that can deliver reliably excellent results in a short turnaround time is a must if you want to have a successful vacation rental.
At Monita Janitorial, we offer the type of cleaning service you need for happy guests at any of your vacation rentals or rentals in general. That means offering more than the traditional housekeeping service. Vacation home housekeepers need to:
- Clean linens and towels or replace soiled linens and towels with clean ones.
- Clean out refrigerator if previous guests did not.
- Unload dishwasher and clean any dishes not cleaned by the prior guests.
- Check for damage and report.
- Replace the starter items for new guests such as toilet paper, paper towels, and cleaning products.
- Check to see is any items are missing or not working; arrange for replacements when possible.
- Checking and replacing air conditioner filters.
- Responding to concerns if a guest has a complaint about cleanliness.
Importance of Vacation Rental Cleanings
The goal is not just to get your house clean, but to get it ready for your guests to have a fantastic time.
In addition to regular cleaning, COVID-19 has also ushered in higher cleaning standards. People expect to feel safe and secure in their vacation rental homes. So, we take extra steps. We offer sanitizing services as well as regularly sanitizing high-touch surfaces.
The other important part of a vacation home cleaning service is turnaround times. Usually, vacation rental check out times are at 10 a.m. with a 4 p.m. check-in time. That means you have six hours to get an entire vacation rental ready for the next guest. Complicating factors is the idea that you have no idea what condition the guests will leave it in. Will your cleaning service get to focus on cleaning, or will they need to be doing tidying, moving furniture, throwing out trash, etc.? Monita has the crew to handle quick turnaround times.
In addition to weekly turnaround cleans, you also want a cleaning service that can provide deep cleans. Many of our clients schedule deep cleans before their scheduled visits to their vacation homes. Others schedule them in the off-season.
To find out more about our vacation home cleaning services, contact Monita Janitorial today.